The Vein Center of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico, 2017 – Present
Description of engagement: Campbell Consulting is engaged to assist The Vein Center of New Mexico with an array of business development and marketing services, including market strategy, a new brand and image for the practice, a practice growth strategy, and an integrated marketing plan.
The marketing challenge: The physician owner purchased the practice in 2015 from its founder and previous owner of 18 years. The brand identity of the original practice needed to reflect the personality and attributes of the new physician owner. A strategic plan and business strategy were missing.
The marketing solution: Create and implement a brand identity for the practice that is relevant for today’s market, reflects the new owner’s practice values and will appeal to his target patient population. Initiate a comprehensive, integrated communications plan to increase new patients. “Let us help you feel better, look better and live better” is the umbrella theme for the practice communications. The strategy is to demonstrate how healthy veins build confidence for patients living with the effects of vein disease.
Products provided included:
- Strategic marketing consultation
- Business development analysis, market analysis, and patient research
- Strategy development workshops with staff
- Creation of a new practice brand and logo and identity packet
- Practice strategic plan with an integrated marketing plan
- Graphic standards manual
- Business cards, referral pads, and appointment cards
- Practice brochure, rack cards, pullup banners, exhibit materials
- Negotiation and management of media placement services
- Television, radio and billboard advertising
- Physician-to-physician outreach plans
- Web communications
Results: The practice brand identity was designed, produced and implemented on schedule and on budget, a critical criterion for this small practice. Advertising and outreach are happening on-plan. New patient volume is growing.
Samples of the work produced for the Vein Center of New Mexico include: